1) Press the power button to turn on your computer.
2) While ur on the screen with the animated microsoft logo press and hold the power button until turn off.
3) Press the power button to turn on again.
4) You should now see the option to bunch Start Up repair.. Select the option and press enter.
5) Run Startup Repair.
6) You should see a blue bar tht moves across the screen repeatedly. Above it should be messages
tht say "searching for problems" or something. The message should change to "Attempting repairs" within a few minutes.
7) Leave the computer running. This message should be there for 10-40 minutes depending on your computer.
A message should pop up tht says "start up repair could not fix the problem". Click the arrow next to "show problem details".
8) Scroll to the bottom and click the lnk to the .txt .
9) Notepad should open up with the file.
10) In notepad click File->Open. You can now use the file browser to perform the sethc.exe hack.
11) Go to C:Windows\system32 and find sethc.exe and rename to random.exe or somethign.
12) Copy the cmd.exe and rename the copied file to sethc.exe.
13) Restart the computer and at the login screen press the "shift" key 5 times n quick succession.
14) Type in the cmd window "control userpasswords2" without the quotation marks.
15) You can now make a new admin account and login