This Site is about Computer tips, Security, Hacking stuffs.. And much more... If you don't want to Compromise with your Security than you are at Right Place. Disclaimer:- I'm not responsible for any damage done by the contents provided in this blog these are only for your learning Purpose..
Friday, February 8, 2013
Run Your Android Apps On PC
In this post I’m going to show you how to use free software called
BlueStack . It is app player for windows where you can run all your
favorite android apps on your pc .
2) You can download and use any android apps and run it on your pc. If
you’re looking for specific app , click on App search and type specific
app in the search bar . Click on it and download+installing process will
3) Once you finished the installing app you’ll be able to run it. Just click the app icon .
How to sync your Android phone with PC
BlueStacks lets you sync apps, photos and SMS messages between your phone and PC? Here’s how:
1) If you want to sync your Android phone with PC. Go to Settings and click on Cloud Connect .
2) Set up your BlueStack account
3) Install the BlueStacks Cloud Connect app from the Android Market to your phone. 4)Open the app and pair your phone with your PC by typing in your PIN: 5)Select
whether or not you want to receive SMS messages simultaneously on your
PC via BlueStacks . Click “Login” and you are done!